Access to confirmed upgrades, free restaurant breakfast, property credit, and more…
Hyatt and FBI Travel have a fantastic partnership, and they recently invited us to their new partnership program called Hyatt Privé whereby we are able to offer our clients some really great benefits, such as:
- A credit of $100 or $50 USD credit per room per stay, dependent of property (not applicable towards room rate, tax, gratuity, resort fees, or 3rd party businesses at the hotel).
- Room category upgrade, subject to availability (Park Hyatt offers a room upgrade within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability)
- Daily complimentary full breakfast for two at a hotel restaurant
- Early check-in, subject to availability
- Late check-out (only at Park Hyatt), subject to availability
- Connecting rooms, subject to availability
- Free standard wifi
Please note that these benefits vary between brands:
Park Hyatt and Andaz have no minimum length of stay and is subject to program terms.
The Unbound Collection, Grand Hyatt and Hyatt Regency require a two-night minimum length of stay and is subject to program terms to be entitled to the above benefits.