Expeditions are extraordinary experiences—designed with curious, intelligent people in mind.
There are opportunities to:
- Go to the planet’s exceptional places, many of which are either otherwise inaccessible (e.g. Antarctica) or best accessed by a ship (e.g. Galápagos, Alaska, Baja’s Sea of Cortez, Costa Rica & Panama, to name only a few)
- Have privileged, personal encounters with the world’s wonders
- Travel accompanied by veteran expedition teams with the expertise to ensure you see all the facets, and contribute insight along the way
- Share the experience with like-minded others
- Have incredible stories to share, a priceless stock of memories, and perhaps, even the best photos of your life
But no matter where you go, you’ll enjoy a uniquely immersive experience, expanding your global perspective and prompting you to re-evaluate what really matters.
Most of all, Expedition cruising doesn’t mean you must forgo all luxuries. Suites of various levels, plus luxurious extras are available – and we can recommend the style that best suits you!
Choose your own adventure
Experience your own National Geographic moments from the best destinations in the world including The Galapagos Islands, Alaska, the Amazon or our own Kimberley.
Find out more about Expedition Cruise destinations
For more details – speak with one of our Travel Managers