Personalised trekking adventures where excellence and satisfaction is guaranteed.
Are you looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding adventure that you will never forget?
If your answer is yes, Cherie can guide, train & support you in achieving your trekking goals. Cherie provides individual, group, corporate and specialised packages & itineraries for her clients. Her personalised service is 100% customer focused, unique and strives for excellence and professionalism at all times.
Cherie is an experienced high altitude Mountaineer & Guide, Internationally accredited Wilderness First Aid Responder and Simulated Altitude Training (SAT) specialist whose attention to clients medical, health & fitness needs are her number one priority.
If you would like to read her client testimonials please click here.
In addition to this if you would like to speak to any of her past trekking clients of a specific gender, age or trek experience please contact Cherie directly as this can be easily arranged.
Why go trekking with Cherie Horne?
- To have your exclusive personal Australian mountain guide & leader during the trek
- Experience, knowledge and skills at your service throughout the trek
- To have a high performance coach leading up to the trek to ensure peak fitness is attained before departure
- Exceptional support staff from my local operators (co-guide, assistant guides & porters to carry all your gear)
- Client focus – Small group numbers (maximum 10 clients)
- Health and safety prioritised at all times
- Personalised communication and attention throughout the trek
- Highest quality teahouse or tenting accommodation during trek
- All food and water included in treks
- High quality accomodation in all city hotels
- Private transportation from arrival to final departure
- Optional Pre-Trek Training program conducted by Cherie (this includes simulated altitude training & group training). Please click here for SAT (simulated altitude training packages)
- Corporate discounts on all trek clothing and equipment with Kathmandu
- In store trek clothing and equipment consultation and fit-out.
- Social media trek exposure during pre-trek training & during trek (Facebook, Twitter)
- Experienced Travel Management Team for all trek bookings
- On-going support, guidance & advice from the moment your book your trek
- 24/7 Emergency Support
Travel Management Services by Specialists
FBI Travel is my preferred travel manager for all Adventure Treks.
From trek bookings, flights & accommodation to travel insurance and visa support, they will assist you with everything you need to make getting there and back nice and simple.
They are the Group Travel experts; and why all Cherie Horne Adventure Treks are booked through FBI Travel.
FBI Travel will assist you with the following:
- Trek Bookings
- Travel Insurance
- 24/7 Emergency Support
Please contact Tamara Menachem, my exclusive Travel Manager on 03 8573 0915 or email her at: TamaraM@fbitravel.com.au
And if you want to go sightseeing before or after your trek with me, the team at FBI Travel have all the inside information on where to go and what to see in any country of the world.
Cherie is Australia’s leading female trekking guide and experienced mountaineer who has climbed mountains all around the world including Asia, Africa, Europe, North & South America, New Zealand & Australia.
- Kilimanjaro, Africa
- Meru, Africa
- Island Peak, Nepal
- Mera Peak, Nepal
- Everest Base Camp, Nepal
- Everest Base Camp via Gokyo Lakes, Nepal
- Annapurna Circuit via Poon Hill, Nepal
- Salkantay – Machu Picchu, Peru
- Aconcagua, Argentina
- Aconcagua, Argentina. South America (7 Summit)
- Denali, Alaska. North America (7 Summit)
- Elbrus, Russia. Europe (7 Summit)
- Kilimanjaro, Tanzania. Africa (7 Summit)
- Mount Aspiring, New Zealand
- Internationally Accredited Wilderness First Responder
- Technical Mountaineering Certification
- Simulated Altitude Training Specialist
My objective is to provide clients with on-going support, communication and training from the moment they book a trek with me until the day they return home. Not only am I the Australian tour operator, I am your personal guide and high performance coach who prepares you both physically & psychologically before you step foot on the mountain.
In order to provide first class trekking tours for my clients I utilise the services of a leading and highly experienced Nepalese trekking operator who is recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Nepal Tourism Board (NTB), associated members with Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal (TAAN) and Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA). My exceptional team of fully dedicated, experts and high spirited local mountain Sherpa guides from the land of the Himalaya combine with me to provide a trekking service of exceptional quality, excellence and professionalism.
My Sherpa guides and field staff have trained the hard way – working in countless trekking expeditions and climbing some of the highest mountains in the world. They are personally committed to preserving their environment and culture, and to provide personalised, quality service.
That is why my exceptional team of fully dedicated, experts and high spirited local mountain Sherpa guides from the land of the Himalaya combine with me to provide a trekking service of exceptional quality, excellence and professionalism.
My exceptional African tour operator for Kilimanjaro climbs and safaris are member’s of the Tanzania Association of Tour Operators (TATO) and fully licensed in the Ministry of Natural Resources & Tourism. My operator are members of AMREF flying doctors, who provide all my clients membership for emergency evacuation. With this insurance, you are ensured that an aircraft will be provided to evacuate any of my clients who have a medical emergency, and then be transferred to the hospital.They are a family operated Tanzanian team run by qualified professionals with over 20 years of combined experience in the travel industry. The vehicles and equipment used are of high quality with the focus being on excellence, professionalism and safety at all times.
My highly experienced Peruvian operator has been providing first class service in the Andes for over 15 years. Their professionalism and commitment to excellence in all areas of service is unmatched – professional guides and crew, food, equipment, safety, information and logistics . They are a legally registered and authorised company with official licenses of operation by Provincial Municipality of Huaraz, Regional Government of Foreign Trade and Tourism of Ancash and Huascaran National Park.
My passion & purpose in life is to show you, the customer an extraordinary once in a lifetime trekking adventure you will never forget. In combination with my outstanding local operators we promise to provide a caring, friendly, professional and above all safe trekking experience.
That is our commitment to you.
Where would you like to go?
- Everest Base Camp & Kala Patthar – Nepal
- Everest Base Camp via Gokyo Lakes, Cho La Pass – Nepal
- Annapurna Circuit via Poon Hill – Nepal
- Mustang Trek – Nepal
- Island Peak – Nepal
- Mera Peak – Nepal
- Mt Kilimanjaro – Africa
- Mt Meru – Africa
- Salkantay – Machu Picchu – Peru
- Santa Cruz – Peru
- Huayhuash – Peru
- Mount Aconcagua – Peru
Interested in booking for these treks or want to know more?
Please call, email or complete the online trek enquiry form and I will be in contact with you within 24 hours to arrange a free trekking consultation to discuss your expectations and answer any immediate questions you have.
All bookings are managed by FBI Travel.
Dedicated Travel Manager, Tamara will guide you through the booking process from the moment you register until the day you return.
Terms & Conditions apply – please read:
Cherie Horne Adventure Trekking & FBI Travel T&C’s
Your online Registration Form, Trek Deposit and Medical Declaration needs to be completed via Tamara at FBI Travel to secure a position on the trek.
As soon as I receive confirmation from Tamara, Cherie will confirm your booking by phone or meet with you in person and issue the following comprehensive information:
Your booking form and trek deposit needs to be completed to secure a position on the trek. As soon as Cherie receives these this I will confirm your booking by phone and post or email you the following comprehensive information:
Cherie Horne Adventure Trekking Trekkers’s Information Pack containing:
- Medical & Vaccination Information
- Detailed Trek Itinerary
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Comprehensive Clothing & Equipment List
- Simulated Altitude & Group Trek Training Information
We look forward to hearing from you.