Exclusive to Bicycle Network members, the ‘Great Top End Escape’ combines great riding experiences while enjoying the fellowship of fellow members.
Make new friends and test your limits riding on great roads amongst world-class scenery, while experiencing the best of the Northern Territory including Nitmiluk Gorge, Katherine Hot Springs, Litchfield National Park, Yellow Water Cruise Kakadu and much more!
- Return economy airfares to Darwin on Virgin Australia
- 3 nights accommodation at H on Smith Darwin
- 2 nights accommodation at Ibis Styles Katherine
- 3 nights accommodation at Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel Jabiru
- Private air conditioned coach transfers to and from airport on arrival and departure including trailer for bike transport
- Private air conditioned coach transport on each day of itinerary to each location as rider support
- Daily breakfast at your accommodation
- Other meals as listed in the itinerary (L= Lunch, D= Dinner) including welcome dinner on arrival night
- Kakadu National Park Pass (per person)
- Entrance fees to attractions Nitmiluk 3 Gorges cruise, Yellow River cruise, Anbangbang Rock Art, Jumping Crocs tour
- Travel Insurance (unless selected from the trip page)
- Optional tours in Katherine i.e. Helicopter tour of the Nitmiluk Gorge
- Options tours in Kakadu i.e. Jim Jim Falls, Gunlom Falls, Arnhem Land day tour
- Entrance fees for Darwin attractions i.e. Crocasuaras Cove, WW2 tunnels, RFDS Museum
- Additional meals listed here: Dinner on Day 2 (Darwin Markets), Lunch and Dinner on Day 6 (Jabiru), Lunch and Dinner on Day 7 TBA
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks etc.
Important Travel Insurance Information
FBI Travel will be able to assist you with the costs on a case by case basis and help you with a travel insurance policy to cover you as required. If you have pre-existing medical conditions which require additional cover please contact FBI Travel for assistance.
Register and reserve your place now.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the FBI Group Travel Department on (03) 8573 0900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions:*Itinerary subject to change.