On September 8, 2016 Jetstar launched a new FlexiBiz fare bundle designed to make it easier for customers to change travel plans when they fly for business.
The FlexiBiz bundle is now available for purchase on JQ and 3K flights travelling from 12 September and can be added to all of Jetstar’s Starter fares.
FlexiBiz is exclusively available to registered corporate travel agents (such as FBI Travel), corporate customers using online booking tools and through Jetstar’s new Business Hub www.jetstar.com/business.
- Same day free flight change: Change flights for free on the day of travel (no change fee or fare difference – fly earlier or later on the same calendar day, subject to availability)
- Fare Credit: Cancel flights (any time prior to check-in open) and receive a 6-month travel voucher that can be used towards another flight
- No Change Fee: Unlimited changes can be made outside the day of departure for name, time or date with no change fee (fare difference may apply)
- Seat selection: Free upfront or standard seat selection
- Carry-on baggage: Free additional carry-on (Bring an extra item, such as a laptop bag, that can fit under the seat in front, in addition to the 7kg carry-on allowance)
Catriona Larritt, Jetstar’s Chief Commercial Officer, said the airline was responding to feedback from business travellers who like to save money on travel but want more flexibility at an affordable price.
“We have a growing number of cost-conscious travellers flying with us for business who are quite happy to fly without the frills but they often need to make changes to their flights on the day of travel”
See an overview of FlexiBiz Bundle inclusions: click here
Jetstar’s Business Hub is the new booking site for corporate agents and business travellers. From today, all corporate agents booking through Jetstar’s Agent Hub will be re-directed to the Business Hub.
The Business Hub provides the same functionality as the agent hub, but with a new look & feel and a new voucher list functionality. The voucher list is a summary of all FlexiBiz fare credits available for your customers, giving you control to manage FlexiBiz credits from a single source.
This is a great new product for the price sensitive business traveller seeking flexibility without the frills.
If you have any questions about FlexiBiz or the Business Hub please contact your preferred Travel Manager at FBI Travel on 1800 FLY FBI or firstname.lastname@example.org