Your very own private Suite
- Richly upholstered in full grain leather by Poltrona Frau. Reclinable to 45° and freely swivels. So you can sit back and recline at ease. From takeoff to touchdown.
- Get ready for bedtime with a comfortable sleeper suit and slippers from Lalique. Then slip under a 100% combed cotton duvet designed by Lalique for Singapore Airlines, complete with fluffy pillows.
- Travelling with a loved one? In the Double Suites, the centre divider between rooms makes way for a luxurious double bed.
- At a touch, the mood lighting in your private bedroom changes to one of five settings. Or, individually finetune all 10 light sources from your control panel to suit the time of day or the activity. You can even save your personal settings, and they’ll even greet you automatically on your next flight (once signed up to KrisFlyer).
- Bone china tableware from Wedgwood sits atop crisp linen on your personal dining table. All the better to savour a sumptuous meal from the exceptional inflight menu. Or, better yet, a main course crafted by acclaimed International Culinary Panel of chefs from around the world.
- A sliding door that screens the outside world away. Window blinds that close at the tap of a button. Your private space. On your terms.
- The capacitive controls on the credenza and your handheld wireless tablet put everything at your fingertips. And we mean everything: tap for service, to control the lighting, and even to draw the window shades.
- Up here, it’s wall to wall comfort. From the handtufted carpets to the ultra-leather padded compartments and the ensuite wardrobe, spacious enough to house your cabin luggage. Luxurious touches continue in your Lalique amenity kit. Uplifting fragrances. Reinvigorating moisturisers. Your senses are in for a treat.
- Well-appointed, spacious lavatories complete your Suites experience. A sit-down vanity counter comes complete with an exquisite range of toiletries such as the EDT, body lotion and facial mist from Lalique. Perfect for enjoying a quiet moment to refresh, rejuvenate and recharge.
New Business Class, creating a work and life in perfect balance.
- Handstitched full grain leather by Poltrona Frau. A seat that seamlessly reclines into a bed. And sculpted wings that support you while lounging, then flatten for the perfect night’s rest. So you can go from boardroom to bedroom at the push of a button.
- Centre seats come with a personal divider that spans the entire length of the seat. Raise it all the way to enjoy some private me-time. Bring it to mid-level to chat with a friend. Or lower it completely to create a double bed. A space of your own. Or for two.
- One seat, multiple stowage compartments. Tuck your cabin luggage under the seat in front of you. Place your laptop or handbag well within arm’s reach. Think of it as your corner office. Only with a much better view.
- An 18” touchscreen monitor in high definition paired with noise-cancelling headphones. A cutting-edge system that saves your playlists and preferences for future flights (once signed up to KrisFlyer). And over 1,000 entertainment options, from Hollywood to Bollywood and everything in between. You’ll want to be seated for this.
- A reading light by your seat that swivels, brightens and dims. And another for when you want to read before bedtime. So you’ll always have the right lighting to read, watch movies or simply snooze.
- A world class meal deserves an equally peerless setting. Personalise dinnertime with our Book the Cook meal options, served on the finest porcelain from Narumi, and paired with champagne and wines from the finest vineyards around the world.
- Get comfortable with your own pair of slippers and eyeshades on longer flights. Then rejuvenate yourself midflight with an inspired selection of toiletries from Penhaligon’s in our dedicated Business Class lavatories.
Premium Economy Class – A whole new premium experience.
- Now a whole new dedicated cabin on board just for Premium Economy Class travellers. Built-in foot- and calf-rests. Seats that recline up to 8”. With a 38” seat pitch. So you can kick back, sit up, stretch out and get comfortable at any angle.
- A 13.3” HD touchscreen monitor paired with noise-cancelling headphones. A new KrisWorld entertainment system that saves your playlists and preferences from flight to flight (once registered for KrisFlyer). An experience so immersive, time will just fly by.
- Can you have too many mobile devices? With our generous stowage, you won’t ever have to find out. Compartments thoughtfully located about your seat easily house your gadgets and more.
- Two USB ports in every seat, plus a fully adjustable personal reading light mean extra convenience at your fingertips.
- Your eco-friendly personal amenity pouch comes with a dental kit and a pair of travelling socks. So you can freshen up and stay comfortable all flight long.
- Satisfy any in-air cravings with delicious inflight meal choices. Or pick a delectable Premium Economy Book the Cook main course. Then top it all off with a glass of champagne.
- A generous 35kg baggage allowance. Priority check-in, boarding and baggage handling. Not to mention 10% more KrisFlyer miles on every flight. Your premium experience begins well before you board.
What’s new in Economy Class?
- Ergonomically designed backrests contours. Adjustable footrests with three separate positions. Even a six-way headrest for the perfect neck support. Upright or reclined, you’ll definitely get there in greater comfort.
- Whether you require a child-friendly meal for your young companion or if you have specific dietary requirements, order a Special Meal to suit your needs when you book your flight.
- An 11.1” touchscreen monitor. With an enhanced KrisWorld entertainment system that works together with the SingaporeAir mobile app to save your playlists and preferences for upcoming flights (once registered with KrisFlyer). So you can easily pick up right where you left off.
- Never fly flat again. With a power outlet and USB port at your seat, you’ll always be charged and raring to go.
- Adjustable headrests. Additional stowage areas. In-seat connectivity. Just a few of the little things that have been added to make your flight much more enjoyable.
- Collectible toys. Fun games. Up here, it’s a world of entertainment for your kids.