The Federal Government has very strict border measures in place to protect the health of the Australian community during this pandemic. These measures have limited the flights available to and from Australia resulting in difficulties for those who are allowed to and indeed need to travel.
At FBI Travel our award winning team have once again been called upon to help our fellow Australians in need. Our Professional Travel Advisors have been increasingly using their years of expertise and knowledge of the industry and how the system works, to assist those that need to travel internationally.
We have found that the 5 most common reasons for people traveling are:
- Due to compassionate reasons (e.g. family overseas requiring care/being unwell/death in the family)
- Students who are resuming studies overseas (whether they are living overseas permanently, or travelling for an extended period of time)
- Repatriating Australians who for various reasons could not return to Australia earlier
- Business people who are working in one of the permitted “critical industries” who need to travel now
- To receive Medical treatment not available in Australia
If you or any of your family/friends do need to travel for any of the permitted government reasons, please don’t be shy, reach out and let us offer you our hand in assistance to help you navigate the complexities of the COVID-19 travel world.
Now more than ever, you need an expert on your side!
COVID-19 Travel Information
FBI Travel has been monitoring the impact on the travel industry caused by COVID-19, also known as the coronavirus. In order to provide even more details about what’s happening, we’re bringing together all our travel industry news and updates.